May 2, 2010

I'd gO thRougH fiRe fOr U...

" The Phoenix hope,can wing her way through the desert skies,and still defying fortunes spite;revive from ashes and rise"

PHOENIX...a mythical bird,..is always a mystery for me.I ve been hearing about this from the very childhood days.Its the hero of those stories taught by my dad.During vacation days with Grandpa who used to tell me about Kisna's adventures n courageous Sri Ram in the warfield ...my ears always waited for hearing some mysterious things.Thus legendary Phoenix ,Black hole,Bermuda triangle(The Devil's triangle),Extra terrestrial creatures,and the things beyond the horizons became the topics of ma favourite.


phoenix(photo taken from internet)
Among these,this bird always fascinates me..Phoenix is thought to symbolize divinity, fire,hope,ressurection etc.It is a fire spirit with a colourful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet.Near the end of life it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites.,both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes,from which a new ,young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again.

Later on this bird made me crazy ...and i like to read everything which contain a piece about it...and am very happy to see this bird with the name Fawkes in J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets as Dumbledore's pet .!!Hats off to JK.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Sruthi..for owning a blog..Went htrough the very first article, and I can't stop saying that you are an excellent writer!!You have proved your worth in literature as well..I must say that it is really amazing to know a person who shows multiple interests at the same time..Proud of being your classmate Sruthi!!
    Even while appreciating your blogging skills, I must say that colour contrast is poor, I find it hard to read blue script on a black background.Also make sure that the photographs you display on your blog are not copywrited ones.
    Ever since my childhood, I was fond of listening to the stories of Phoenix, the mythical bird. Thanks for giving the readers a valuable insight on this beautiful bird..And hats off to JK Rowling!!
    I am a diehard Harry Potter fan, and I'm not ashamed to admit it..Kids stuffs are not for kids alone, he..he..:)
    Blogfully yours,
    Netha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will be visiting your blog sooner :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...